87. Unity -- N. unity; oneness &c adj.; individuality; solitude &c (seclusion) 893; isolation &c (disjunction) 44; unification &c 48.
89. Duality -- N. duality, dualism; duplicity; biplicity , biformity ; polarity.
90. Duplication -- N. duplication; doubling &c v.; gemination, ingemination ; reduplication; iteration &c (repetition) 104; renewal.
91. [Division into two parts.] bisection -- N. bisection, bipartition; dichotomy, subdichotomy ; halving &c v.; dimidiation .
92. Triality -- N. Triality , trinity; triunity .
93. Triplication -- N. triplication, triplicity ; trebleness , trine.
94. [Division into three parts.] Trisection -- N. trisection, tripartition , trichotomy; third, third part.
95. Four -- N. quaternity , four, tetrad, quartet, quaternion, square, quarter.
96. Quadruplication -- N. quadruplication.
97. [Division into four parts.] Quadrisection -- N. quadrisection, quadripartition ; quartering &c v.; fourth; quart; quarter, quartern ; farthing , fourthing; quadrant.
98. Five &c -- N. five, cinque [Fr.] , quint, quincux ; six, half-a-dozen, half dozen; seven; eight; nine, three times three; dicker; ten, decade; eleven; twelve, dozen; thirteen; long dozen, baker's dozen; quintuplet; twenty, score; twenty-four, four and twenty, two dozen; twenty-five, five and twenty, quarter of a hundred; forty, two score; fifty, half a hundred; sixty, three score; seventy, three score and ten; eighty, four score; ninety, fourscore and ten; sestiad .