186. Presence -- N. presence; occupancy, occupation; attendance; whereness .
187. [Nullibiety.1] Absence -- N. absence; inexistence &c 2 [Obs.]; nonresidence, absenteeism; nonattendance, alibi.
188. Inhabitant -- N. inhabitant; resident, residentiary ; dweller, indweller ; addressee; occupier, occupant; householder, lodger, inmate, tenant, incumbent, sojourner, locum tenens, commorant ; settler, squatter, backwoodsman, colonist; islander; denizen, citizen; burgher, oppidan , cockney, cit, townsman, burgess; villager; cottager, cottier , cotter; compatriot; backsettler , boarder; hotel keeper, innkeeper; habitant; paying guest; planter.
189. [Place of habitation, or resort.] Abode -- N. abode, dwelling, lodging, domicile, residence, apartment, place, digs, pad, address, habitation, where one's lot is cast, local habitation, berth, diggings, seat, lap, sojourn, housing, quarters, headquarters, resiance , tabernacle, throne, ark.
190. [Things contained.] Contents -- N. contents; cargo, lading, freight, shipment, load, bale, burden, jag; cartload , shipload; cup of, basket of, &c (receptacle) 191 of; inside &c 221; stuffing, ullage.