768. Promise -- N. promise, undertaking, word, troth, plight, pledge, parole, word of honor, vow; oath &c (affirmation) 535; profession, assurance, warranty, guarantee, insurance, obligation; contract &c 769; stipulation.
769. Compact -- N. compact, contract, agreement, bargain; affidation ; pact, paction ; bond, covenant, indenture; bundobast , deal.
770. Conditions -- N. conditions, terms; articles, articles of agreement; memorandum.
771. Security -- N. security; guaranty, guarantee; gage, warranty, bond, tie, pledge, plight, mortgage, collateral, debenture, hypothecation, bill of sale, lien, pawn, pignoration ; real security; vadium .
772. Observance -- N. observance, performance, compliance, acquiescence, concurrence; obedience &c 743; fulfillment, satisfaction, discharge; acquittance, acquittal.
773. Nonobservance -- N. nonobservance &c 772; evasion, inobservance, failure, omission, neglect, laches [Law] , laxity, informality.