922. Right -- N. right; what ought to be, what should be; fitness &c adj.; summum jus [Lat.] .
923. Wrong -- N. wrong; what ought not to be, what should not be; malum in se [Lat.] ; unreasonableness, grievance; shame.
924. Dueness -- N. due, dueness; right, privilege, prerogative, prescription, title, claim, pretension, demand, birthright.
925. [Absence of right.] Undueness -- N. undueness &c adj.; malum prohibitum [Lat.] ; impropriety; illegality &c 964.
926. Duty -- N. duty, what ought to be done, moral obligation, accountableness , liability, onus, responsibility; bounden duty, imperative duty; call, call of duty; accountability.
927. Dereliction of Duty -- N. dereliction of duty; fault &c (guilt) 947; sin &c (vice) 945; non-observance, non-performance; neglect, relaxation, infraction, violation, transgression, failure, evasion; dead letter.