995. Churchdom -- N. church, churchdom; ministry, apostleship , priesthood, prelacy, hierarch , church government, christendom, pale of the church.
996. Clergy -- N. clergy, clericals, ministry, priesthood, presbytery, the cloth, the desk.
997. Laity -- N. laity, flock, fold, congregation, assembly, brethren, people; society [U.S.] .
998. Rite -- N. rite; ceremony, ritual, liturgy, ceremonial; ordinance, observance, function, duty; form, formulary; solemnity, sacrament; incantation &c (spell) 993; service, psalmody &c (worship) 990.
999. Canonicals -- N. canonicals, vestments; robe, gown, Geneva gown frock, pallium, surplice, cassock, dalmatic , scapulary , cope, mozetta , scarf, tunicle , chasuble, alb , alba , stole; fanon , fannel ; tonsure, cowl, hood; calote , calotte ; bands; capouch , amice ; vagas , vakas , vakass ; apron, lawn sleeves, pontificals , pall; miter, tiara, triple crown; shovel hat, cardinal's hat; biretta; crosier; pastoral staff, thurifer ; costume &c 225.
1000. Temple -- N. place of worship; house of God, house of prayer.